Looking for an easy detox tea recipe that will help you lose weight, flush your body of toxins, and give you a natural boost of energy?
We have discovered a powerful tea that is proven to help you lose pounds, prevent heart disease, relieve stress, slow down aging, and many more health benefits!
Drinking this red iced tea will change your life and health FOREVER.
Let me tell you why…
Red tea, also known as rooibos tea, originates from South Africa and has been used by the locals as a natural remedy. Many have used this tea as a natural detox and has helped them shed pounds over a short period of time.
According to a recent study, rooibos tea helps with weight management by increasing leptin levels. Leptin is a hormone that regulates food consumption and sends signals to the body that has had enough food.
This miracle red tea was featured on Dr Oz. Watch the video below…
Now that you’re aware of the amazing health benefits of rooibos tea, let us show you how to make this refreshing ‘red iced tea detox’ that will help you shed pounds and feel energized!
Red Iced Tea Detox Recipe
- 6 tea bags rooibos tea
- 6 cups water
- 1 lemon sliced
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp natural sweetener of choice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a large water pitcher, pour 6 cups of boiling water.
- Add in the sliced lemons, rooibos tea bags, fresh mint leaves and natural sweetener.
- Let it steep for about 10 minutes before placing in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
- When ready, bring out of the fridge and add 1 cup of ice cubes before serving. Enjoy!